Hello viewers,πŸ‘‹

I think you believe that marriage is a memorable event. Everyone wants to make this moment memorable. That's why we take pictures at that moment. We want to make a gorgeous picture.
Everyone will like that. But we can't do this. Because we don't have proper photo editing skills. Don't worry. Shujon is here for you. I am a professional photo editing expert.
I'll do everything from photo Culling to editing. I will provide you with quality work at affordable prices. I have more than 5 years of experience.

All I can do for you are:
✔️Photograph Culling
✔️Photo Retouching
✔️HDR Photo Blending
✔️Removing & Changing Background
✔️Remove & Add Object & People
✔️Color Correction & Editing
✔️Photoshop Lightroom Photo Editing
✔️Photo Album Creation
✔️Photoshop Composite and Manipulation
πŸ‘‡See examples of my work hereπŸ‘‡














 











Thank you so much for visiting my work. If you have a wedding photo editing job you can hire me with full confidence. Because your satisfaction is guaranteed.
You can get the best quality work from me. 

Click here if you want to place an order.
πŸ‘‡
Fiverr: https://www.fiverr.com/share/Aw2b63

NoteNot just wedding photos, I edit birthday photos, anniversary photos, pre-wedding photos and any kind of event photo.
Have a nice day.
Md.Shujon Miah
Justdesignercc

Comments